Click on a link below to view a specific page on this website.
- About Hazeldean Dental Group
- Cosmetic Dental Services in Kanata
- Dental Appliances
- Dental Careers in Kanata
- Dental Health Resources
- 10 Oral Hygiene Tips
- 5 Common Myths About Flossing
- Bleeding Gums When Brushing: Should I Be Worried?
- Brushing vs Flossing: Which Comes First
- Can Children Get Gum Disease?
- Dental Appliances Can Help You With Sleep Apnea
- Dental Crown Procedures: What To Expect
- Dental Crowns & Bridges for Missing Teeth
- Do These Simple Things to Avoid Gum Disease
- Do's and Don'ts After Dental Fillings
- Flossing: is it really necessary?
- Gum Disease & Gum Care: Information, Prevention & Care
- How Can I Prevent Periodontitis?
- How does dental hygiene affect your overall health?
- How to Avoid Needing a Root Canal
- How to Choose the Right Dentist for You
- How to Know if You are Having a Dental Emergency or Not
- How to Maintain Good Oral Hygiene
- How To Tell If You Need a Dental Filling
- Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Our Top 5 Tips for At-Home Oral Hygiene
- Recovering from a Dental Crown Procedure
- The Dental Bridge Procedure
- The Importance of a Professional Dental Cleaning
- The Most Common Cause of Gum Disease
- TMJ: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment Options
- Types of Dental Cleanings
- Types of Dental Fillings
- What are the benefits of a dental bridge?
- What are the components of a good brushing and flossing routine?
- What is the difference between dental implants and dental bridges?
- What Jaw Pain Means: What Causes It and How to Treat It
- Why Does My Tooth Hurt? 5 Possible Answers
- Why is Restorative Dental Care So Important?
- Your Child’s First Dental Cleaning: What to Expect
- Dental Implants
- Dental Services
- Dental Technology
- Emergency Dental Services
- Invisalign Clear Aligners
- Invisalign FAQs
- Invisalign Smile Assessment
- Meet Our Dental Team
- Meet Our Dentists
- Dr. Roman Kosnevitch
Director of Care
- Dr. Sarah Merkley
- Dr. Peter Romanowski
- Dr. Sunao Tamaru
- Dr. Charles Alleyn
- Nitrous Oxide
- Oral Surgery
- Patient Information
- Preventive Dental Hygiene in Kanata
- Restorative Dental Services in Kanata
- Teeth Whitening Services in Kanata
- The Invisalign Treatment Process
- Your health and safety are our #1 priority.
New Patients Always Welcome
Are you searching for a dentist in the Kanata area? We are happy to accept new patients at our dental clinic. Contact us today to book your first appointment.Request Appointment
LocationHazeldean Dental Group
300 Eagleson Rd, Kanata, ON K2M 1C9 CA
- Monday: 07:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Tuesday: 07:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Wednesday: 07:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Thursday: 07:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Friday: 07:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed